Welcome!

Kon'nichiwa!

Welcome to RxZ's Anime Blog, you're one stop, anime blog! As you can see, I created this blog to conquer my boredom and this is my first blog that I have been busy about! Anyway, the major animes that will be featured is TMOHS, K-On and other animes like these. Examples are Tora Dora!, Shakugan no Shana and many more! I hope you like my first blog!

If you want, you can add me in facebook! But I won't accept you unless you introduce yourself! ^_^ Enjoy and thanks for visiting!

Also, you are the Website counter th Otaku to view my blog! Congrats!

Monday, January 2, 2012

TBS Web Staffer for K-ON!: No Plans for 3rd Season

Oh you have gotta be kidding me!! You should have plans for the 3rd Season because fans, we, were dying for one!! Come on! Get a grip people from TBS!!

Winter K-On! gives us some bad news!

This one's based in Anime News Networks' Post:
"Blackmore," a staff member for the TBS broadcaster's official website and BBS on the K-ON! anime, wrote (Which is this: "ぼくはお金をためて買ったけいおんチケットだけど北海道旭川は上映しないと聞いて悲しいですなので旭川で今年中に上映してください") on Friday that there are no current plans for a third season of the anime. The staff member was responding to a BBS poster's question about a third season.
K-ON!'s first 12-episode television anime based on kakifly's original manga aired in Japan in 2009, and TBS broadcast the second 26-episode series last year. The K-ON! film, which opened in theaters across Japan on Saturday, depicts a story not told in either television series.
kakifly's original 4-panel comedy manga ended its first run in September 2010, but the author resumed the manga with Yui and the other characters in their college years in this year's May issue of Houbunsha's Manga Time Kirara magazine. The June issue ofHoubunsha's Manga Time Kirara Carat magazine also started a version of the K-ON!manga with Azusa, Ui, Jun, and the other characters still in high school.
[Via Otakomu]
Now that's corny! >:( A total outrage!! I hate this.... I hope everyone does, too!!

K-ON!! FOREVER!!! WE WANT SEASON 3!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment