Welcome!

Kon'nichiwa!

Welcome to RxZ's Anime Blog, you're one stop, anime blog! As you can see, I created this blog to conquer my boredom and this is my first blog that I have been busy about! Anyway, the major animes that will be featured is TMOHS, K-On and other animes like these. Examples are Tora Dora!, Shakugan no Shana and many more! I hope you like my first blog!

If you want, you can add me in facebook! But I won't accept you unless you introduce yourself! ^_^ Enjoy and thanks for visiting!

Also, you are the Website counter th Otaku to view my blog! Congrats!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Recalling the Past: The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya I

Of course, any Haruhi fan would've seen this movie already. Since there won't be any season 3 for the mean time, let's recall what we have seen in this 2-hour movie. This is somewhat a summary of some sort using screenshots from the movie.
  

Of course, this movie is mainly about Yuki Nagato, altering the world, who gave Kyon a chance to choose which world he would prefer. The normal world or the altered world.

The Normal World
Here, the SOS Brigade exists and there are no signs of trouble or any space time errors. It is where Haruhi and Koizumi enters North High and Kouyouen High remains as a school for rich girls. Nagato is still in her original form of thinking and Asahina-san knows who Kyon is. There are Aliens, time travelers, espers and a god.

The Altered World
The exact opposite of the normal world where Nagato is not herself, Haruhi and Koizumi studies in Kouyouen High which is now a co-ed school. Asahina-san, like in the first episode (Chronological), a member of the Calligraphy Club and was just forced to be with them. No time travelers, aliens, espers, nor god. Just a normal and exciting high school life for Kyon...

What did Kyon chose when he activated Nagato's Emergency Escape Program?

YUKI.N > This is the Emergency Escape Program. To activate it, hit the "Enter" key, otherwise, hit any other key. Once activated, you will be given a chance to repair the space-time continuum.
However, neither success nor your safe return can be guaranteed.

YUKI.N > This program can only be executed once. Once it is executed, it will be deactivated.
Should you choose not to activate it, it will also be deactivated. Are you ready?


Before this had happened, Kyon woke up at the 17th of December when everything was still fine and there was no harm done. Taniguchi has a girl friend from Kouyouen High and everyone up and fine especially, the eccentric Haruhi. They even decided on having a Christmas Party that day.

So, after that, Kyon went home and went to sleep only finding himself the next day all covered up with a something weird.

He finds the seat behind him empty and noticed that Taniguchi and his other classmates were all sick. It was like they have a flu epidemic in class. Later that same day, lunch time, someone arrived that gave him total shock. The person who was seating behind him was not Haruhi but...
Yes, it's HER...

Asakura... Ryouko...?


What the hell's going on...?


Kyon finds himself in total confusion and can't believe what's going on. Later on Kyon went out of his classroom and decided to ask Nagato what was going on. But he can't ask anyone or anything else in a while.

Too much problems to be true, he went out of the classroom and decided to go somewhere else in a state of panic. Then he passed by 1-8 classroom and noticed that threr was no 1-9 classroom where Koizumi was supposed to be in.

Then after classes, he sees Asahina-san and tells her what's going but it was unexpected that she was, too, in total confusion.
I don't know you...
Not knowing what to do anymore and has his lost option left, he went to the clubroom where Nagato was supposed to be in. As he enters, he never thought he would see such thing that even Haruhi would be surprised of... Nagato Yuki with a surprised look on her face.

Everyone won't expect this to happen to an alien who always give out an expressionless poker face.

"Tell me. Do you know me?"


She tightened her lips, and pushed the bridge of her glasses. Then came a long period of silence.
I was thinking of giving up, and find myself a monastery to retreat from this world, when a reply came.


"I know you."


Nagato put her gaze somewhere around my chest. My hope welled. This Nagato might be the Nagato I knew.

And so, he explains everything to her but then, he did not expected her reply...


"I am sorry."

"I do not know. I know you are a student in Class 1-5. I see you from time to time. However, I know nothing except that. To me, this is the first time I've talked to you."


So he fell in the state of panic not knowing whom he can rely on. He forced some words on the current Nagato who is with him.


"Stop it..."
He didn't even realized what he did and stopped with a sorry while the Nagato with him just stood there.


All hope is lost... Looks like Kyon has gave up but he should remember that it isn't time to give up.

TO BE CONTINUED....

No comments:

Post a Comment