Welcome!

Kon'nichiwa!

Welcome to RxZ's Anime Blog, you're one stop, anime blog! As you can see, I created this blog to conquer my boredom and this is my first blog that I have been busy about! Anyway, the major animes that will be featured is TMOHS, K-On and other animes like these. Examples are Tora Dora!, Shakugan no Shana and many more! I hope you like my first blog!

If you want, you can add me in facebook! But I won't accept you unless you introduce yourself! ^_^ Enjoy and thanks for visiting!

Also, you are the Website counter th Otaku to view my blog! Congrats!

Monday, November 7, 2011

International Saimoe League 2011's PV

So, I guess you have all watched the PV right?

By the way, what does "PV" means?
----Actually, "PV" it is an abbreviation for "Promotional Video". Meaning, you are promoting the theme and contents in the video. (Hehe, my own explanation! ^_^)

And without further ado, I give you ISML 2011's Official PV by 

Good right? If you go to Youtube, I commented this: (You could see it in the comment box!)
"I really love the way you put it all together. By the way if you don't mind, would you tell me what software you used in making this? Sorry if I'm asking too much. I really really, as in REALLY love the way you made it. The video is in sync with the audio and the way you used the transitions. Thanks and a very good video! Like it a million times :)"

I asked what type of software is used in editing this. Well, my eye was twitching, not being able to wait for an answer, I joined the forum site of this and there I found out....


Re: About ISML PVs

Postby KholdStare88 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:34 pm
Kordosa wrote:On this note, does anyone know of any good freeware/open source, Windows-compatible, non-linear video editors similar in function to say, Windows Movie Maker but less crappy restrictive? I checked Wikipedia, but nothing really looked all that promising.

I don't believe there is a better free software than WMM. I have to say that I started editing using WMM, and jumping right into some complex editing program isn't a great idea. Most of the editing I do is linear, and except for the Ika-Musume masking sequence, all of the PV is done using fades, which WMM support. The biggest downside to WMM is the absence of frame editing (you go by seconds, and I believe you can zoom into 0.07 seconds or something, which is about 1/8.5 of a second). The other problem is the inability to export in raw RGB format. The only non-.wmv export option is Microsoft's AVI codec, which needs knowledge in Avisynth for post-processing. But the most important aspect of video editing isn't to try for fancy effects, but to first learn what would be a good concept for a video, which scenes fit well together, where you should sync to the music, etc..., all things you can use WMM to get started in. :P

EDIT: I haven't tried out the new Movie Maker for Windows 7, and it may be lots more improved than when I used to use WMM in XP.



What the hell?!?! Windows Movie Maker?!?! It was sooooooooo freakin' goood!!!! I can't believe he did it! So, that's the result of putting in your heart and soul and blood and sweat and effort and knowledge and patience into your work right? ^_^ (So many ands....)

I jumped to conclusions.... I experienced working with different types of softwares just to create an awesome video like that. First WMM (I thought "Useless"), then VideoPad Video Editor ("Another useless but efficient"), then Windows Live Movie Maker ("Good but I need more"), and last, most present and trying to learn it, the complex video effects editor Adobe After Effects (I thought "This is where I hit the jackpot")

Oh my God (Amen! Please forgive for the term!), I really have a lot to learn! I am just 13 so let's do this! Bring it on Video Editing! :D That's all!

WORD TO KholdStare88: If you're reading this, can I get your autograph? ^_^ I really learned a lot from you and I'm inspired very much! So I'm gonna' start creating AMVs for a shot. (Very much inspired of your work) And then, it all comes down to that! You are now one of my non-celebrity idols! If you don't mind... :) Thank you for the inspiration and I hope you stay the same, keep your simplicity and do your best! May godspeed be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment