Welcome!

Kon'nichiwa!

Welcome to RxZ's Anime Blog, you're one stop, anime blog! As you can see, I created this blog to conquer my boredom and this is my first blog that I have been busy about! Anyway, the major animes that will be featured is TMOHS, K-On and other animes like these. Examples are Tora Dora!, Shakugan no Shana and many more! I hope you like my first blog!

If you want, you can add me in facebook! But I won't accept you unless you introduce yourself! ^_^ Enjoy and thanks for visiting!

Also, you are the Website counter th Otaku to view my blog! Congrats!

Friday, November 11, 2011

New Blog Header!

Yes! At long last! A Cool Blog Header! Oh my, got this made after 3 hours... It's hard doing this without tutorials you know! Especially if you're a 13-year old like me! Anyway, I got a cool blog header! With a Haruhi Theme!

Edited using Adobe Photoshop CS5

Render image:

Blog Header:

Hehe, big difference right? Fonts used in editing were Viner Hand ITC, Vivaldi, and ST Caiyun. :D I like it! The Result that is! :)

Thanks to a friend of mine who helped a little bit! (Helped me using the Burn Tool) Whew.....

Next time, I'll make a Shakugan no Shana one! Also, Tora Dora! I like those anime, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment