Welcome!

Kon'nichiwa!

Welcome to RxZ's Anime Blog, you're one stop, anime blog! As you can see, I created this blog to conquer my boredom and this is my first blog that I have been busy about! Anyway, the major animes that will be featured is TMOHS, K-On and other animes like these. Examples are Tora Dora!, Shakugan no Shana and many more! I hope you like my first blog!

If you want, you can add me in facebook! But I won't accept you unless you introduce yourself! ^_^ Enjoy and thanks for visiting!

Also, you are the Website counter th Otaku to view my blog! Congrats!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Wanted: Season 3

Many amongst us are anime fans or considered as "Otakus". I can't really say that I'm an Otaku because I don't collect any merchandise or so, I just watch and learn. Even though you're an Otaku or not, that doesn't mean you don't have the right to judge an anime from your POV. you still have to because you're the viewer and the one who gives a certain anime its ratings.

Speaking of which, i'm here to judge the animes "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" and "K-On!" for not having season 3.



As you can see or as you've heard, both animes does not plan on broadcasting their 3rd Season.

Why? Here are the following reasons:

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
In The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:

  • Hirano, Aya-san's (Haruhi's Seiyuu) earlier sex scandal has put her future career in jeopardy. Not to mention that she tweeted that she is working on a "secret project" (The secret project maybe the 3rd Season but I doubt that because of the next reason.)
  • A certain reporter contacted a Kadokawa Shoten representative to confirm if they are going to make a 3rd Season of Haruhi but then, the representative states that the said 3rd season is not one in the works that they are currently having.

It may have only 2 reasons but it is strong enough to say that there is currently no plans of airing a Haruhi Suzumiya 3rd Season.

"Airing" and "Making" has a big difference so maybe they might not be 'airing' one but they might be 'making' one, but that's just my opinion.

K-On! Disbanded (Fan Art)

In K-On!:

  • There are no particular reasons why there is no 3rd Season of K-On! but my guess here is because Kakifly's K-ON manga is not complete yet therefore, TBS staffs will struggle a bit because of the main plot or the sequence while the season progresses. They may come in contact with Kakifly but still, it'll be hard if there's no storyboard.
Both animes have fans that are craving for their 3rd Season. What I'm saying here is that they should really have 3rd Season for both of these animes. I'm sure that is not the only animes whom people wants to have another season. 

Shakugan no Shana's final season came to an end with an applause and standing ovation which finished with a positive outcome. Even though the plot became twisted, it was still loved by fans no matter what. They should be like this, no matter how twisted or how mistakenly stupid the new season of an anime is, fans will still watch it because they love it.

No to mention the ultimate success of both animes with their movies especially K-On! Yesterday, it was reported in ANN that the movie sold 1 million+ tickets only after 5 weeks. That is how popular the Anime is.

If the people in their corresponding Animation Studio wants a hit anime that sells tons of copies, then I recommend these two to have a 3rd Season. I'm craving for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment