Welcome!

Kon'nichiwa!

Welcome to RxZ's Anime Blog, you're one stop, anime blog! As you can see, I created this blog to conquer my boredom and this is my first blog that I have been busy about! Anyway, the major animes that will be featured is TMOHS, K-On and other animes like these. Examples are Tora Dora!, Shakugan no Shana and many more! I hope you like my first blog!

If you want, you can add me in facebook! But I won't accept you unless you introduce yourself! ^_^ Enjoy and thanks for visiting!

Also, you are the Website counter th Otaku to view my blog! Congrats!

Monday, November 7, 2011

Pokemon Emerald Version Cheats in GBA

Hello there everyone! This time, I'm going to post some "cheats" from the game Pokemon Emerald Version that can be used in GBA and VBA.

And so, I posted this video on Youtube on how to catch Mew, Deoxys, Ho-Oh and Lugia using cheats. (Most likely teleportation, and easy catch)

Pokemon Emerald Event Islands (Catch Mew, Deoxys, Ho-Oh and Lugia)



You want to know the cheats? Here you go, it works 100%! If it doesn't, then tell me, okay? :)

Catch Pokemon Easily:
Mastercode
[M] Must Be On: (Enabled)

9266FA6C97BD
905B5ED35F81
B76A68E5FAB1


Here's the code: (90% Sure catch!)

C2711CBA6F6B

72EA77420E4D


Teleport to Event Island:
Mastercode
[M] Must Be On: (Enabled)

D8BAE4D9

4864DCE5
A86CDBA5
19BA49B3


Faraway Island (Mew)

8DEB234A 4C8DC5EC

Birth Island (Deoxys)
4A99A22B 58284D2D



Navel Rock (Ho-oh and Lugia)

842CB8A9 7F8B0149


Note: Disable the code after you warp, or you'll be trapped there forever

Other codes used:
Pokemon Slot 1: Max Stats 
(The same Mastercode as Catching Pokemon Easily)
02DF7FD900A0
70BBB5F1DC40


And that's it for the codes I've used in that part of the game! Tune in next time for more cheat codes here at my blog and Youtube account!

[[Update]] I posted another video and here it is!


Catching Kyogre (Not finishing Elite 4)



Cheats used:
Walk Through Walls
7881A409 E2026E0C
C56CFACA DC167904

Also, add me in Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/RxZ.salazar47

That's all for this post, thanks for reading! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment