Welcome!

Kon'nichiwa!

Welcome to RxZ's Anime Blog, you're one stop, anime blog! As you can see, I created this blog to conquer my boredom and this is my first blog that I have been busy about! Anyway, the major animes that will be featured is TMOHS, K-On and other animes like these. Examples are Tora Dora!, Shakugan no Shana and many more! I hope you like my first blog!

If you want, you can add me in facebook! But I won't accept you unless you introduce yourself! ^_^ Enjoy and thanks for visiting!

Also, you are the Website counter th Otaku to view my blog! Congrats!

Monday, January 2, 2012

My Late Return! (Better Late Than Never!!)

Yo minna!

Sorry for not being online for quite a while! I've been busy for the past few days!! XD

Also, happy new year!! Belated Merry Christmas folks!! Hope you have a great year this time!! XD

I'll make more blog posts as my new year resolution and hopefully, I can make it through this year since it's 2012 >_< Also, I would like to give my condolence... no that's not the right term, my sorry for the people who got affected by the 7.0 magnitude earthquake in Japan yesterday, January 1, 2012. Then rumors started floating they were closing in to America! Meaning, they'll be moving there! :D Also, some Japanese companies will migrate in our country, because we were said to be easy to access!! Oh, by the way, my country is The Philippines and I'm proud of it! XD

Let's go Japan~! Let's go Japan~! XD Have a great year minna and hopefully, you have your resolutions on the right track!!

Also, advance Happy Birthday to me! I'm turning 14 this February! XD Just sharing.....

Hey, hey! Yes you! Try this out! I'm sure you won't regret it! XD



I hope you don't try this out! It'll log off your computer/laptop! Hehehe, you were tempted, were you? O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment