Welcome!

Kon'nichiwa!

Welcome to RxZ's Anime Blog, you're one stop, anime blog! As you can see, I created this blog to conquer my boredom and this is my first blog that I have been busy about! Anyway, the major animes that will be featured is TMOHS, K-On and other animes like these. Examples are Tora Dora!, Shakugan no Shana and many more! I hope you like my first blog!

If you want, you can add me in facebook! But I won't accept you unless you introduce yourself! ^_^ Enjoy and thanks for visiting!

Also, you are the Website counter th Otaku to view my blog! Congrats!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Here's One Thing Dedicated to People Who Loves Each Other...


Yahoo!!! 2nd Post!!

You may think that this blog is for Anime only. Don't worry, it is!! I just remembered my friend so I posted this!

Hehe, don't laugh alright? ^_^ Here 'ya go!


Well? CAN you? Ahahahaha :D

I just saw this image and it was darn funny! I don't know why! :DD

Anyway, enjoying your Halloween and Semestral Break this year? Hehe, it's our 1 week Sembreak! Cheers!!
KAMPAI!!

Sembreaks go around easy so enjoy it while it lasts!

Another image goes with the title...

First, a question...

"What would you do if your boyfriend cheats on you?"

And the answer is....



CORRECT!!

Even though I don't experience having boyfriends and stuff, I still know that this would be the best solution! ^_^ (Kids, do not try this at home! Hehe, I'm a kid! 13 years of age actually!)


One more thing....

Dan-da-da-DAN!! Sailor Moon Itachi on the way to help you with your love problems! ^_^

BTW, do not talk to girls who is Shota-lolli on the outside but a killer on the inside because is you do...
This will happen to you!

Yep, get to know whom you are talking to first because we, girls, have our own little secrets! >_<

Have you killed your cheating boyfriend yet? (NO! DON'T!!)

If you did...

^_~

Final words before this blog post ends...

Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment