Welcome!

Kon'nichiwa!

Welcome to RxZ's Anime Blog, you're one stop, anime blog! As you can see, I created this blog to conquer my boredom and this is my first blog that I have been busy about! Anyway, the major animes that will be featured is TMOHS, K-On and other animes like these. Examples are Tora Dora!, Shakugan no Shana and many more! I hope you like my first blog!

If you want, you can add me in facebook! But I won't accept you unless you introduce yourself! ^_^ Enjoy and thanks for visiting!

Also, you are the Website counter th Otaku to view my blog! Congrats!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Hello to The World of Anime!!

Hello minna-san! Gokurosama deshita! This blog has been (No! Not yet!) completed!! To celebrate, I give you... (No!! I said don't!!) Shikamaru's Caramelldansen!!! >_<


Give 'ya a hint to see the images better! Click on it!! :)


Ahahaha, courtesy of http://media.animevice.com. Thank you!!

By the way, (Like I said, do not publish this blog yet! It is not completed!!!) Ignore the person who's writing in the parentheses, she's crazy! ^_^

Happy Halloween!!!! Oct. 31, 2011

We'll be visiting my deceased grandfather and cousin in Forest Lake Memorial Park! I hope it's fun there, too!

This is my first time creating my very own blog that I can take time with so sorry if it's not what you expected!

Hello to The World of Anime!

... As the title says. That's right, I LOVE ANIME! Anime ga daisuki nanda!! >_< And there's on thing I can't understand in Anime and that's MOE. What in the world is that? Can someone tell me properly??


Now I'm getting confused!! 

This'll be my first post! I'm excited! I expected not much people to sse it so I won't be saying anything else other than this!

That's all for now! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment